CASU2009 Forum Index CASU2009
A forum for past graduates of the College of Agriculture, Serdang, Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

CYPRUS SHAMI GOATS

View previous topic :: View next topic  
mshariffs

PostPosted: Sun Mar 07, 2010 1:19 pm    Post subject: CYPRUS SHAMI GOATS Reply with quote

I would like to introduce to those interested in dairy goat farming a new breed of goat to Malaysia.Cyprus Shami goat originated from Syria were brought into Cyprus about 80 years ago and improved by selection for milk production and faster growth.Today it is well known in countries in meditterranean, Arabia and North africa as dual purpose goat (for milk and meat).For milk production they can produce 4 litres of milk per animal per day and for meat within 5 months a male can reached a weight of 35 kg.
To view some articles, brochure and pictures of Cyprus Shami Goats please visit www.shamigoats.blogspot.com
The goats were brought in the first time on 1 November 2009.The next import will be in June 2010.Those interested please contact me Mohd Shariff Salleh (casuan 70/73) at 0192281771 or email; asreda.csb@gmail.com
I am the sole representative for Malaysia Indonesia and Thailand.
After spending 27 years in poultry breeding and feedmilling with the private sector I retired in 2006 and started working on my own in the business of importing Cyprus Shami Goats (dual purpose goats)for distribution in Malaysia Indonesia and Thailand.
Lai Chin Fook
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Mar 11, 2010 3:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi Mohd Shariff Salleh (casuan 70/73)

Great you can register at our forums.

Congratulations man on your successful ventures in goats!

Hope you can find your network in here worthwhile in due course!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CASU2009 Forum Index -> Trading Post All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: