CASU2009 Forum Index CASU2009
A forum for past graduates of the College of Agriculture, Serdang, Malaysia

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Looking for an owner of a Serdang Sun issue 1966/67

Post new topic   Reply to topic    CASU2009 Forum Index -> Download - Serdang Sun for year 1966/67
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Admin
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 4:44 pm    Post subject: Looking for an owner of a Serdang Sun issue 1966/67 Reply with quote

Hi

We are now targeting our search for a copy of the Serdang Sun year 1966/67.

This is the year that people like Habibur Rahman, Affandi Abdullah, Toh Keng Pong, Chua Piak Chwee, Jamzari, Chooi Lam Khong, Lee King Wat, Hooi, Luke Tan etc etc graduated in.

If you know of a person having a copy (any part of the country within Malaysia), please let us know.

I will ask our usual courier service company to collect it and then after scanning, have it returned the same way within a week to 10 days. Absolutely no charge and no effort required on the part of the owner of the magazine for the loan. All he has to do it is to provide his telephone number and full address and get the magazine ready for collection. He need not even pack or provide an envelope! That simple!

Thanks!
Lai Chin Fook
Site Admin

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:27 am    Post subject: Finally found a Serdang Sun 1966/67!! Reply with quote

Great news!

I have just been informed by Lau Chen Chee that he has found a copy of 1966/67 Serdang Sun in his closet during spring cleaning Laughing

Will arrange to collect the copy from him next week to scan... so keep a watch out for the next issue to download.

May I remind all that the free file hosting website (www.Mediafire.com) I use to store the various Serdang Sun magazines for upload may at any time, delete them! So the earlier you download them, the better!

We now have the following years:

1964/65
1965/66 - Scanned & Uploaded
1966/67 - Collecting from Lau Chen Chee Next week......
1967/68 - Scanned & Uploaded
1968/69 - Sacnned & Uploaded
1969/70
1970/71
1971/72
1972/73
1973/74
1974/75

The nest target will be to find the Year 1969/70 copy.....

I am told that it is highly possible that Serdang Sun magazines were not published for years 1971/72 onwards - Can someone clarify this??

Kind regards

Lai
Post new topic   Reply to topic    CASU2009 Forum Index -> Download - Serdang Sun for year 1966/67 All times are GMT + 8 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: